- Rights Plans and Proxy Contests: Chancery Court Denies Activist’s Motion to Enjoin Sotheby’s Shareholder Meeting (Benet J. O’Reilly and Aaron J. Meyers)
- Schedule 13D’s Ten-Day Window, Insider Trading Law and Other Issues Involving a Prospective Bidder’s Stock Accumulation: Will the Pershing Square/Valeant Accumulation of Allergan Stock Lead to Regulatory Reform (Victor I. Lewkow, Christopher E. Austin and David E. Brodsky)
- Going Private Transactions – MFW’s Bumpy Road to Business Judgment Review (Victor I. Lewkow, Ethan A. Klingsberg, Mitchell A. Lowenthal and Neil Whoriskey)
- Terminating the CEO: Some Practice Tips from the Delaware Supreme Court (Arthur H. Kohn, Lewis J. Liman, Suneela Jain, Sri K. Kuehnlenz and Jonathan Reinstein)
- UK Court of Appeal Invalidates Provision in Acquisition Agreement Which Forfeited Deferred Consideration If Seller Breached Non-Competition Covenants (Sam Bagot)
To read this report, click here.